In addition to obtaining a beautiful aesthetic, do you know that decorating with plants and flowers in our home has multiple benefits? Here we tell you which:
· They are a natural flavoring
· Purify the air.
· Help us breathe better.
· Its colors and smells improve our mood.
· Reduce static electricity.
· We can use them as a natural remedy.
For this and why we love it, decorating our house with plants and flowers is always a good option. Now, don’t you know how to adapt them to the decoration of your home? Do not worry. We will explain some of the most popular trends today.
Surely you have heard about them, but you do not have a very clear concept … Vertical gardens are ideal for homes with little space since they consist of place, like a shelf, different types of plants, and thus create from a natural mural to a Small “orchard.” You can place them both inside and outside your home, thinking about the needs of the plants you choose, although you can also use artificial plants and decorate that special corner without always having to watch for watering or light.
Vertical orchards are very useful for planting aromatic herbs or some type of small vegetables – such as cherry tomatoes – so, in addition to decorating, it will also serve to add flavor to your dishes.
If you are one of those who love plants but do not have time to take care of them or are very forgetful, this is no longer an inconvenience. There are types of plants and flowers that do not need excessive maintenance, just a little water, and light from time to time. They are also great for decorating the interior of your house since its aesthetics are very nice. Here are five perfect examples.
1. Aloe Vera: In addition to being very beautiful aesthetically, it can also be used as a medicinal remedy for burns, irritations, etc. It is miraculous for skin treatment.
2. The Poto: does not need direct light or be watered very often. Its leafy body gives character and color to the room.
3. Cacti: there are many types of cacti, and, no doubt, they are fashionable. Something curious is that there are flowers with vibrant colors.
4. La Sansevieria: It is known as indestructible, as it is one of the most resistant, indoor plants there is. Ideal for those who have very little time to take care of their plants, since it endures the dry and hot environment of the rooms, poor light, pests, lack of irrigation, etc.
5. The Elephant plant: a well-known type of plant. They are large and will be splendid anywhere in your home.
These are some of the ideas that you can be inspired to give that change note that you are looking for your home. You will get cozy, elegant, and relaxing environments. The beauty and aesthetics of the plants are always a good ally for any type of decoration, and they bring color, luminosity, and harmony to the rooms.
We encourage you to decorate the interior of your house with plants and flowers since you will get numerous benefits. You will feel good in your home, and your visits will enjoy a pleasant atmosphere. Who doesn’t like to feel good?