I love decorating for holidays – any holiday will do. Unfortunately, when it comes to decorating for fall and Halloween, my house usually ends up looking more like Knott’s Scary Farm rather than a photo from Martha Stewart’s magazine.
This year, I aim to change all that. I’m not really into fall colors, kitschy straw scarecrows and wooden turkeys, so I was delighted to see these gorgeous mercury glass pumpkins from Grandin Road.
Details from their website have this to say about the pumpkins:
Our Mercury Glass LED Pumpkins elevate the iconic autumnal ornament to a brilliantly sophisticated new level. The elegant, designer alternative you’ve been searching for. Add the shimmer and sparkle of mercury glass, plus the warmth of ambient light to a centerpiece, countertop, or mantelscape. And enjoy it from early autumn all the way through Thanksgiving, year after year. Silhouettes are modeled after actual pumpkins and naturally reflect room light when off, but become dazzling, lighted spectacles once you illuminate the interior LEDs. The set is already a professionally designed grouping of varying shapes and sizes, so just place and enjoy.
- Tabletop, mercury glass pumpkins with lights inside
- Great mix of shapes is inspired by natural pumpkins
- Mercury glass naturally reflects room light
- LED lights up the pumpkin interior and amplifies reflective qualities of the glass
- Easy on, off, and 6-hour timer settings
- Rubber cover conceals the bottom battery compartment and protects surfaces
- Each pumpkin powered by three AAA batteries (not included)
So, whether you’re into autumn harvest scenes or spooky Halloween decor, these pumpkins will fit in with anything this fall!
I for one will be trading in my felt autumn leaf garlands and saggy plastic skeletons for a chic new look, complete with these beautiful glass pumpkins.