The San Francisco Fall Art and Antiques Show is coming up in October and I could not be more excited. When I was contacted by the Vera Vandenbosch and Suzanne Tucker to write about the event I was thrilled. Being born and raised in Marin County (pretty much), which is super close to San Francisco, I always loved to support the arts. Anytime there’s an event, festival or cultural fair I really like to attend if I can. San Francisco for me is my home or at least one of them and it makes me smile knowing there are events like this in our city by the bay. Now if you want to window shop or purchase some amazing pieces of culture & art this is a place to be. The show will showcase over 60 dealers throughout the United States and Europe. The decorative arts for sale are out of this world. Some of the amazing items include furniture, silver, glass, jewelry and photography. The list goes on and on but those the main categories I’ll be looking at.
The Chair and Event Theme
- Aerin Lauder will be the honorary chair of the 2016 San Francisco Fall Art & Antiques Show (http://www.aerin.com/)
- The entry to the show was designed in collaboration with San Francisco architect Andrew Skurman (http://www.skurman.com/)
- There will also be 4 “designer vignettes” at the show’s entrance, each incorporating a few choice antiques as well as a custom-designed wall covering exclusively developed in collaboration with De Gournay and the vignettes’ designers (http://degournay.com/). The designers of the 4 vignettes are Ann Getty (http://www.anngetty.com/), Catherine Kwong (http://catherinekwong.com/), Antonio Martins (http://www.antoniomartins.
com/) and Jonathan Rachman (http://www.jonathanrachman. com/)
- Show Dates / October 27 – 30
- Purchase your tickets here
Have fun at the San Francisco Art & Antiques Show!