I always find it interesting to talk to business owners during the beginning of Q1. In the design industry it is no different. Interior Designers are some of the hardest working people I have ever met.
Karina Jones is a designer I have the pleasure of working with on various projects. I always love to get her take on trends and ideas that pop into my head. She has some of the more imaginative and educational blogs I have ever read. Her design business in Charlotte is growing by leaps and bounds which is so well deserved.
During this podcast I want to pick her design savvy on these topics:
- Kid friendly designs and their place in the design world
- Her inspiration and process behind her blog articles
- Her opinion of Pantone’s color of the year choice
- What colors are her favorites to work with and why
- Thoughts on the use of brick inside the home
- What trends are on the move for 2017