2018 Planners You Have To Check Out!
Looking for a new way to get your creative juices flowing in 2018? Why not try a new planner! Even though I’m an eco-junkie at heart and recycle everything, there’s something so exciting about a new paper planner. On the day after Christmas, I’ve been known to sit for hours in a bookstore with my cup of coffee and a huge stack of calendars and planners searching for that perfect one.
It must be inspiring and pretty, yet not too cluttered. Am I right?
I find ones with a few inspirational quotes, some pretty graphics and a clean, straight forward layout are what works best for me. While the Covey planners have their place and we don’t all have time to create a bullet journal planner, it’s worth your while to do some research and purchase one that will help you get organized in the new year. I combed through tons of 2018 planners from both popular and lesser known sources to show you some new ideas. It’s all about bringing more creativity into your life, right?
I realize though that what I like best might not be best for you, so I’m showing you 5 uniquely different and inspiring planners for 2018 to get your creative on.
Kathleen’s Top Picks for Planners in 2018.
- For the person who needs a little reminder of why you’re doing what you’re doing. The Desire Map Planner from Danielle LaPorte is an amazing mixture of well-laid out weekly calendar pages and interactive questions such as “my major intentions and goals this year” and “3 things I need to stop doing” to get your mind aligned with your thoughts and desires.
- How about sporting one with cute graphics of sprightly dogs or subdued florals? This 2018 Planner from DuruNaru on Etsy looks clean, yet fun and the graphics seem to be carried throughout the pages which is something that you don’t find very often.
- Rife Paper Co always has the most beautifully illustrated covers! Check out this year’s offerings all with the following highlights.
a. 12-MONTH WEEKLY + MONTHLY CALENDAR PAGES
b. BOOK CLOTH COVER
c. ILLUSTRATED ENDPAPERS
d. INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES
e. JANUARY – DECEMBER 2018
f. METALLIC GOLD ACCENTS
g. POCKET FOLDER
h. SECTIONS FOR CELEBRATIONS
j. AND IMPORTANT CONTACTS
- This one is convenient to slip into your purse or briefcase and it’s oh so classy! Hardbound and looking every bit as elegant as a classic novel, Jenni Bick’s custom planners even feature horizontal page layouts month by month.
- The Day Designer isn’t just a pretty face, it’s full of goal setting worksheets, tear out pages and gold foil accents.
So there you have it. I hope you find your planner match made in heaven in a sea of millions of planning tools and calendars. Which one did you like best? I’d love to hear your thoughts!