Abbott Island Buffet Hutch was a piece I have been looking at for some time because of its many possible uses. Also the idea of telling people you have a “buffet hutch” and seeing that puzzled look on their face is priceless. Another huge thing that I like about this piece is that right now because of the time of year you can find this at a great price. It took me two months to find that perfect price point….but I got it! Thank you Pottery Barn for making me spend my hard earned blog money!
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Base is crafted of solid acacia wood.
- Top is made of durable concrete that’s sealed for maximum weather resistance.
- Hand finishing and natural highs and lows make each piece unique.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Kiln-dried wood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Island is fitted with a cast-iron double towel bar on one end and four hooks and a bottle opener on the other end.
- Island is set on casters for mobility and has a slatted shelf; includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Hutch features two shelves and three hooks for additional storage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Island: 50″ wide x 28″ deep x 36″ high
- Hutch: 47″ wide x 13″ deep x 30″ high